Our dental practice located in Montgomery near Aurora, Oswego, Plainfield, and Naperville takes most major dental insurances that cover regular oral exams, cleanings, fillings and many other general dentistry services. In addition our dentists in Montgomery accept Care Credit.
For those without insurance or seeking cosmetic dentistry services that your insurance does not cover, Boulder Hill Dental offers flexible payment options to make services more affordable. Two things tend to hold patients back from scheduling dentist appointments — uncomfortable procedures and cost.
We’ve taken steps to provide the ultimate patient experience and are willing to openly discuss payment options so that these things don’t hold back our patients from receiving the dental services and best dental care they deserve for a bright and confident smile.
- Advantica (formerly Essex Dental Benefits)
- Aetna Health Management, LLC (Aetna Dental)
- Aetna Life Insurance Company
- Alternative Ins Resources
- Altus Dental, Inc.
- Always Care Benefits
- Ameritas Life Insurance
- Argus Dental & Vision, Inc.
- Arm LTD, Benefit and Risk Management Services (BRMS)
- Beam Dental
- The Benefit Group, Inc.
- The Best Life and Health Insurance Company
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS) of IL, OK, NM, TX, AL
- Boulder Administration Services
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Careington International Corporation
- Careington Benefit Solutions
- Chesterfield Resources
- Connection Dental Federal
- Cypress Benefit Admin
- DD Services, Inc.
- Delta Dental
- Dental Benefit Providers, Inc.
- Dental Health Alliance (DHA)
- Dental Health Options
- Dental Network of America
- Dental Select
- Direct Care Admin
- Direct Dental Administrators
- Dominion National (formerly Dominion Dental Services)
- EPIC Life Insurance Company
- Employee Benefit Management Services (EBMS, EBSO)
- Equian LLC
- FCE Benefit Administrators, Inc.
- First Ameritas Life
- First Dental Health, Inc.
- First Reliance Standard Life Insurance Company
- Formula Corp
- Foundation for Medical Care
- GEHA Connection Dental Federal
- GEHA Connection Dental Plus
- Government Employees Health Association
- Group Benefit Services
- Group Resources, Inc.
- Guardian Life Insurance Company of America
- The HealthCare Solutions Group, Inc.
- HealthComp, Inc.
- HealthPlex, Inc.
- Health Resources, Inc.
- HumanaDental Insurance of CA, GA, MA, MO, NC, SC, TN, AK, AL, AR, CO, HI, ID, IL, KS, KY, MS, MT, ND, NM, OK, OR, SD, TX, WA, WI, WV, WY
- INETICO, Inc.
- Integrity Administrators
- Kaiser Permanente Dental Choice
- Kansas City Life Insurance Company
- Lincoln Financial
- Med-Pay, Inc.
- MetLife Insurance Company
- Mid-American Benefits, Inc.
- Momentum Insurance Plans
- Mutual of Omaha
- National Rural Electric Cooperative Association Group Benefits Program (NRECA)
- Nippon Life Insurance Company of America
- Northern Illinois Health Plan
- Nova Healthcare Admin
- NovaNet, Inc.
- Pequot Plus Health Benefit Services
- Preferred Benefit Admin
- Preferred Health Professionals
- Preferred One
- Principal Financial Group
- Reliance Standard Life Insurance Company
- Security Life Insurance Company of America
- Select Benefits Group
- Shasta Administrative Services
- Solstice Benefits, Inc.
- Standard Insurance Company of NY
- Sun Life Financial, Inc.
- TransWestern Insurance Administrators
- TriStar Benefit Administrators (formerly Am. Administrators)
- Unified Group Services
- United Healthcare
- UltraBenefits, Inc.
- United Concordia, Inc.
- United Medical Resources, Inc. (UMR)
- WEB-TPA Employer Services, LLC